Redwood Electric Group offers a team-orientated workplace that emphasizes personal development of skills as well as building lasting relationships with your peers and customers. Our greatest asset is our people and we strive to provide you with the tools and opportunities to allow you to achieve your goals and objectives.
Our training programs include:
- Cost estimating utilizing the latest software from Accubid
- Lighting design, photometry and Title 24 compliance
- Power distribution and system architecture
- Basic procurement
- Field installation techniques
- Pre-fabrication design and implementation
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision care
- Profit sharing/Company matching 401k Program
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Fully paid life insurance policy
As the fastest growing electrical contractor on the West Coast, Redwood Electric Group offers tremendous opportunity for qualified individuals of all skill levels. We are continually seeking those who desire a challenging and rewarding career.
Please forward your resume to HR@RedwoodEG.com